2 Corinthians 2:14-17
ARGUMENTS FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE
1. Religious- Mankind has a propensity to worship. Such instincts indicate the reality of a Supreme Being.
2. Moral or Anthropological- Man has a moral nature (Rom 2:14-16). This suggests a Higher Being that has set certain standards. Virtue, truth, & morality are norms of a structured society.
3. Ontological- The human mind can conceive the idea of a perfect and absolute Being. Therefore such a Being must exist.
4. Teleological- All of existence contains structure, design, arrangement, & order, therefore showing that there is purpose. Such evidence demands a Creator and Sustainer (Col 1:16-17)...
"Fine-Tuning"- There are indispensable physical constants that if changed in the slightest, life would be impossible to sustain.
EX: One degree closer to the Sun and we would burn up; one degree away and we would freeze to death.
5. Cosmological- Cause and Effect demands that there be an initial "First Cause." The universe cannot be its own cause. There must be a starting point.